Dreamweaver will validate that the links on your Web site work correctly with a simple command. You can check the links for the entire site, for selected files in the site, or for just the current page.
Time Required: 2 minutes
- Open a page in your Dreamweaver Web site or save your page into a site.
- Go to the File menu and choose “Check Page > Links”
- Dreamweaver will display the broken links in the Results panel.
- Dreamweaver doesn’t check external links – you’ll need to check those with a different tool.
- Dreamweaver can show you all the external links on your site, change the Show dropdown in the Results panel.
- Dreamweaver will also show you orphaned pages – pages without links to them. Change the Show dropdown in the Results panel.