How to manage logo, replace text logo with image and vice-versa in Shopify
Your Store name is the text logo that is shown at the front end of your site. Let us show you how to change it.
- Log into your Shopify Admin panel and go to Settings.
- In the Store details section type the new name for your store in the Name field.
Save the changes.
- Refresh front end to see your new text logo
Now we will teach you how to upload your custom logo.
- Go to Themes in your Shopify Admin panel.
- Press Customize a theme button on the right.
- In Logo section you will see Logo slogan top and Logo slogan bottom fields. Changing text in those fields will change caption around the main logo text. Please feel free to replace it with your custom text.
- Mark Use custom logo checkbox to be able to upload custom logo and press Browse button.
- Click on the file you need to upload and press Open.
- Mark Use custom logo for Checkout pages checkbox if you want your new logo image appear during checkout process. Press Publish changes on the right to save the changes.
- Refresh front end to see your new logo.